- Reinforces center support - Heavy Duty fix for case wear
- Laser cut from high tensile metal for strength and accurate fit
- Repair and reuse worn Cases On The Below Units:
Assemble transmission up to Lo/Rev friction. Discard anti-rattle spring. Remove Allen Head Screws from the H/D center support, remove Lazercut reinforced plate. Install center support, install snap ring. Install new plate, line up holes. Install Allen Head Screws with blue loctite to max. 12 ft/lbs.
Note:A: For installing the H/D center support on 4L60E/700R4, you may need a 0.030 shim under the output (rear) ring gear (Shim Included).
B: If you choose to install the anti rattle spring, grind approx. 1/16" off the lug on the reinforced plate where it contacts the anti rattle spring.
Please Note: This Center Support Will Work With Your Old Inner Race If The Race Is Good Regardless If You Have A Narrow Or Wide Sprag But To Use This Center Support It Will Only Work With The Wide Sprag (Not Included But We Do Sell It).
This Is A Great Fix For A Worn Case That Has Center Support Lug Damage Due To Normal Wear.
Just Replace Your Old Center Support Outer Race With This Update And Its Fixed.
No Need To Try To Get That Hard To Find 350 Chevy Case Any More.
This Kit Will Work On All These Automatic Transmissions,
- 250 1969-79
- 250C (LOCK-UP) 1980-84
- 350 1969-81
- 350C (LOCK-UP) 1980-86
- 700R4-4L60 1982-93
- 4L60E 1993-ON
THIS KIT COMES WITH,
- REFURBISHED 100% QUALITY INSPECTED CENTER SUPPORT OUTER SPRAG RACE FOR UPDATED WIDE SPRAG
- NEW LASER CUT UPDATED LUG SUPPORT AND BOLTS
- (1) NEW 0.030" SPACER SHIM