30901 LUBEGARD Bio-Tech Engine Protectant 15 oz. Bottle.
THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE 15 oz. BOTTLE OF LUBEGARD® Bio/Tech Engine Protectant Blue
Test results prove LUBEGARD® Bio/Tech Engine Protectant is the best protection against metal wear.
When you start your engine in the morning, it runs for up to 60 seconds on the oil film left from the night before. Scientific studies in operating engines have shown that the wear rates are close to 50 times greater during starting than during running. LUBEGARD® Bio/Tech Engine Protectant has unique patented LXE (liquid wax esters) additives that help improve the protection of the oil film against wear start after start, as well as reducing friction and wear when the engine is running. Lowering friction within the engine restores lost energy to you in the form of improved gas mileage and higher performance when you need it most.
When added to your oil (either gas or diesel engines), this exclusive technology creates a superior high performance lubricant, for use in all internal combustion engines, that has been proven by the world's top testing facilities, auto mechanics and racing professionals to out perform all other lubricants known.
LUBEGARD® Bio/Tech Engine Protectant with LXE:
- Eliminates harmful cold starts
- Reduces wear on metal parts
- Reduces engine temperature
- Increases thermal and oxidative stability of the oil which eliminates corrosion, varnish and sludge formation
- Increases overall performance
- Increases mileage
- Increases oil life
- Increases power
- Does not contain any potentially harmful "chemical enhancers and/or metal treatments" such as chlorinated hydrocarbons which turn into acids & attack metal parts, or any solid lubricants such as Teflon, graphite or molybdenum disulfide which clog filtration systems
LUBEGARD® Bio/Tech Engine Protectant has proven performance by the world's largest independent lubricant testing facility by Falex Corporation, the largest lubricant test equipment manufacturer and by race car drivers in endurance racing, the harshest of all racing. Professionals use LUBEGARD® to correct deficiencies in today's lubricants.
Test results prove LUBEGARD® is the best protection against metal wear. This test standard measures wear on metal using comparable motor oils and engine treatment products.
Sliding friction is the major type of friction and wear in engines. Sliding friction occurs at start up in the:
- Main crankshaft bearings,Connecting rod bearings
- Where the piston rings contact the cylinder walls
- Where the push rods or lifters contact the lobes of the cam shaft
- In the valve guides
- In the hydraulic valve lifters
LUBEGARD® Bio-Tech Engine Oil Protectant will reduce Friction and Wear in these base oils:
|Base Oil||Friction Reduction||Wear Reduction|
Directions for use:
One bottle of LUBEGARD ® treats one engine. For heavy duty or commercial use, add 3 ounces to each quart of motor oil. LUBEGARDworks immediately to form superior, long-lasting lubrication to all engine surfaces
Comparative analysis with compe