Sonnax New Super Firm Enhanced Performance Valve Body Accumulator Spring.
This Is A New Sonnax Super Firm Accumulator Spring.
Give Your Transmission The Super Firm Shift You Are Looking For.
This Spring Fits A Wide Array Of Automatic Transmission Units As Shown Below, Please Make Sure This Is Right For You BEFORE You Buy, Thank You
This Spring Will Fit These Automatic Transmissions;
MOPAR (NOT THE 3-4 ACCUMULATOR SPRING)
- A500 - 500 - 40RH - 42RH - 42RE - 44RE
- A518 - 518 - 46RH - 46RE
- A618 - 618 - 47RH - 47RE
- A727 - 727 - TF8 - TORQUEFLIGHT 8
- A904 - 904 - TF6 - TORQUEFLIGHT 6
GMC CHEVY CADILLAC OLDSMOBILE PONTIAC
- 700R4 - 700 (4L60) 1982 THRU 1993 Can be used only in:1-2 Accumulator / 3-4 Accumulator / Forward (Aux.Valve Body) Accumulator
- 4L60E 1993 Only! Can be used only in: 1-2 Accumulator / 3-4 Accumulator
- 4L60E 1994-ON Can be used only in: 1-2 Accumulator (See Notes)* / 3-4 Accumulator
- 4L65E / 4L70E Can be used only in: 1-2 Accumulator (See Notes)* / 3-4 Accumulator
- *Note: For 1994 & newer 4L60-E applications only:Installing this spring toward the separator plate in the 1-2 location, as shown above, will result in a extra firm shift. This spring should not be installed below the piston, as it will result in an overly soft shift.
- TH350 / TH350C 1969-on Can be used only in: Valve Body (Direct) Accumulator Only!
- 2004R 1981-ON Can be used only in: 3-4 Accumulator ONLY!
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY THE SPRING COMES WITH THIS LISTING!!!!!!!! PICTURE IS FOR EXAMPLE ONLY!!!
The Sonnax Performance accumulator spring provides firmer shifts for the enthusiast who appreciates quick, positive shift feel.
The spring design provides performance shift feel but does not reduce accumulator piston travel.
This allows for a firmer but still cushioned shift that minimizes shock to the band and shafts.
Sonnax now offers an enhanced performance spring for use in the Valve Body accumulator.
The Sonnax spring may be used to replace the stock spring to
achieve a firmer shift and prevent the “thunk” sound during shift. The Sonnax spring
achieves the same effect as the common shop practice of replacing the stock 1-2 accumulator
spring with the THM 350 direct accumulator piston spring. Sonnax spring may also be
used as a replacement for the THM-350 direct accumulator piston spring.
1. Remove the accumulator piston spring and replace with Sonnax spring.
Please Note: Sometimes These Springs Do Not Come Completely Painted And The Ends Will Have Machining Marks On Them From The Manufacturing Process. Also They Will Have A Protective Coating On Them To Prevent Corrosion But These Are 100% New Springs.