GM CHEVY GMC Turbo 400 TH400 3L80 New As-Cast Aluminum Low Profile Transmission Pan.
Volume: stock capacity
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.
Number of Bolts: 13
The PML GM Turbo 400 low profile transmission pan fits cars and trucks with the GM TH 400 transmission. This transmission is found in GMC and Chevy vehicles such as:
- 1970-76 models of Corvette, Chevy, Cadillac, Olds, Buick,
- Blazer (2WD and 4WD)
- K1500, K2500, K3500 (2WD and 4WD)
- If your stock pan has a dipstick receiver on the side of the pan (Dipstick goes into the pan and not the case), This Turbo 400 Pan is not compatible with your vehicle.
The transmission was first available in 1964.
The pan has a boss that can be machined for a temperature sensor (at an additional charge).
We also offer an Extra Capacity Deep Pan for these applications, CT part# 34-400-840-DEEP. The deep pan has the same capacity as the stock Deep truck TH 400 transmission pan.
The TH400 transmission is called Super Turbine 400 or Turbo 400 in the racing field and is formally called THM400 for Turbo-Hydra-matic 400. It first appeared in cars in 1964 and continued in production in the 1980s. In 1980s GM changed the name to 3L80.
Transmission Pan Features:
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
Gasket and filter not included (use stock parts)
We sell the service kit or just pan gasket and can combine shipping, just ask.
DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND OF THESE PANS THERE MAY BE A ONE TO THREE WEEK BACK ORDER, SO PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL PRIOR TO YOUR PURCHASE TO CHECK STOCK. THANK YOU!!!
100% MADE IN THE USA
PLEASE MAKE SURE OF YOUR TRANSMISSION PRIOR TO ORDERING
CT POWERTRAIN PRODUCTS PART NUMBER: 34-400-840-LOW