GM 4T60E, 4T65E New As-Cast Aluminum Low Profile Transmission Pan 8mm Pan Bolts Type.
Dimensions: Depth with fins: 1 1/3 inches . Click here for a pdf file with dimensions. A separate window will open and load the pdf file.
Number of Bolts: 20 (8mm)
This transmission pan features a drain hole and magnetic drain plug for easier maintenance, cast-aluminum construction and raised fins to help with cooling, and a boss that can be drilled for a temperature sensor.
The low profile allows the PML pan to replace the stock pan in many applications. Originally, PML developed this pan for racing applications where frequent fluid changes and cool temperatures are critical. Transmission maintenance is becoming more of a concern for everyone as many vehicles are kept for longer.
This transmission pan fits the 4T60E and 4T65E transmissions that use 8mm oil pan bolts.
These transmissions are found on many vehicles:
- Buick LeSabre 1992–2004
- Buick Lucerne 2006–2009 V6 3.8L or V6 3.9L
- Buick Park Avenue 1991–2005 (includes Ultra)
- Buick Regal 1994–2004
- Buick Rendezvous 2002–2007
- Buick Riviera 1991–1999
- Buick Skylark 1994–1998 V6 and some in-line 4 cylinder (4 cylinder 2.3L and 2.4L engines came with several different transmissions)
- Buick Terraza 2005–2007
- Cadillac Deville 1994–1995
- Cadillac Eldorado 1991–1992
- Cadillac Fleetwood 1991–1996 V8 4.9L or 5.7L front wheel drive (rear wheel drive has a 4L60 transmission)
- Cadillac Seville 1991–1993
- Chevrolet Beretta 1995–1996 V6 3.1L
- Chevrolet Corsica 1995–1996 V6 3.1L
- Chevrolet Impala 2000–2009
- Chevrolet Lumina Car 1993–2000
- Chevrolet Lumina Van and APV 1992–1996 V6 3.1L, 3.4L, and 3.8L
- Chevrolet Malibu 1997 V6 3.1L, 2006–2007 V6 3.9L
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1995–2007
- Chevrolet Uplander 2005–2008
- Chevrolet Venture Van and APV 1997–2005
- Oldsmobile Achieva 1995–1997
- Oldsmobile Aurora 2001–2002 V6 3.5L
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera 1995–1996
- Oldsmobile Intrique 1998–2002
- Oldsmobile LSS 1992–1999
- Oldsmobile Regency 1992–1999
- Oldsmobile Silhouette 1995–2004
- Oldsmobile 88 Royale 1992–1999
- Oldsmobile 98 1992–1996
- Pontiac Aztek 2001–2006
- Pontiac Bonneville 1992–2006 V6
- Pontiac G6 2005–2009
- Pontiac Grand Am 1994–1998 with In-Line 4 cylinder 2.3L or 2.4L or V6 3.1L with a 4 speed transmission (some 2.3L engines came with a 3 speed transmission)
- Pontiac Grand Prix 1994–2008
- Pontiac Montana and Montana SV6 1999–2008
- Pontiac TransSport 1992–1998 V6 3.4L or 3.8L
- Saturn Relay 2005–2007
- Volvo S80 1999–2004 In-line 5 cylinder 2.5L
- Volvo XC90 2003–2006 In-line 5 cylinder 2.5L with a 4 speed transmission
Although a vehicle many have this transmission, you must check your particular vehicle to make sure there is not anything interfering with the installation or with a slightly larger pan. While you check if this pan will work on your vehicle, you will also need to measure the bolts used.
NOTE: GM uses two different bolt holes on these transmissions, so two different bolt sizes are available.
You will need to measure your bolt thread diameter and order the correct part for your needs.
PML # P/N 10758-1 (CT# 84-4T6-840-LOW) is for 6mm bolt holes.
PML # P/N 10758-2 (CT# 84-4T6-840A-LOW) is for 8mm bolt holes.
If you order the wrong size bolts, you will not be able to install the pan to the transmission.
We know it is a hassle to check. We recommend you pull out one of your stock bolts and measure the thread diameter. The 8mm bolt (measured over the threads) is approximately 7.85mm and the 6mm bolt is approximately 5.9mm.
Transmission Pan Features:
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
Gasket and filter not included (use stock parts).
DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND OF THESE PANS THERE MAY BE A ONE TO THREE WEEK BACK ORDER, SO PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL PRIOR TO YOUR PURCHASE TO CHECK STOCK. THANK YOU!!!