4R100 E4OD Machine Updated Used Aluminum Center Support Plate And New Sonnax 36743-02 Snap-Ring Shim.
This Listing Is For (1) One Kit As Shown.
This Is A Professionally Machined Updated Aluminum Center Support Plate With Sonnax Snap-Ring 36743-02 For These Automatic Transmissions:
FORD LINCOLN MERCURY
- E4OD 1989-2004
- 4R100 1998-2004
This Listing Is For (1) One Kit That Comes With These Items:
- (1) QUALITY INSPECTED AND MACHINED UPDATED ALUMINUM CENTER SUPPORT PLATE.
- (1) NEW SONNAX 36743-02 UPDATED CENTER SUPPORT RING.
- (1) NEW CENTER SUPPORT GASKET.
THIS IS A MUST UPDATE FOR ANY UNIT THAT IS NOT UPDATED YET AND MAY HAVE A WORN SUPPORT.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS KIT WILL NOT HAVE THE STEEL HUB CENTER SUPPORT BUT WE DO SELL IT SEPARATELY.
See Below For This Kit Info:
- Excess wear of center support & case lugs at contact points
- Input drum wear at the center support
- Slight motion of center support as intermediate clutch piston applies and releases.
- The Sonnax support ring increases the contact area between the center support and the case and helps keep the center support in alignment, greatly reducing center support wear.
Movement between the center support and case causes wear on the rear of the center support where it contacts the case lugs and requires center support replacement. The steel Sonnax support ring installs between the case lugs and center support, giving more contact area with the center support and eliminating future wear. Since the .048"-.051" thickness of the steel ring needs to be machined off of the rear of the center support This Kit Has The Machine Work Done, this allows worn supports to be salvaged and reused.
- Increased contact area at both center support and case reduces wear
- Salvages worn center support
- Keeps center support in alignment
- Minimizes drum wear at the support
PLEASE NOTE THAT SNAP-RING MAY NOT BE IN SONNAX RETAIL PACKAGING.
Special Instructions: This kit will require transmission removal for install.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Called bout my bad review but after talking to Shawn everything was good. After things settled down, had a good conversation with him and I trust the part I received for my $1300 trans kit. Thank you Shawn. Sorry if I spelt your name wrong!